The Exemplary Leadership of Peter Ayiwe, HOD Community. Relations/CSR cum Branding.

AT LAST! THE LIGHT HAS BEEN RECONNECTED!

A week and one day after the illegal disconnection of power supply from my resident, by one of the marketers of the Eko Electricity Distribution Company, (Chinelo Roseline Ezeh),  light has been restored. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™


Thanks to the honourable

Peter Ayiwe, HOD Community Relations/CSR cum Branding.

  His professionalism and hands on efficiency is commendable and I must say, Mr Peter Ayiwe deserves a double promotion for a job well done ๐Ÿ‘


Following series of calls and messages to the customer portal of Eko Electricity Distribution Company, we were assured that the unjust and illegal disconnection of power supply to our house, will be addressed. Then, came the waiting period! It appeared like forever!


At the time when my family and I had almost completely lost faith, trust and hope in the entire power system, I just asked God for one thing regarding this case, and I said:

God fight this course for us and let justice be served! 


On Wednesday I received a call from Mr. Peter Ayiwe, and after he introduced himself to me, he proceeded to inquiring more about the light situation. After my husband and I relayed everything that had transpired, he assured us that the light would be reconnected. True to his word, Mr Peter went to the root of the matter, and resolved the issues, by Friday (Yesterday), the light was restored!


MY OBSERVATION

Beyond professionalism and experience, Mr Peter Ayiwe is very courteous, and discreet. Through out the entire period of his investigation, he never failed to give us feedback; he would call at every interval just to reassure us that he was still on the matter. I must say, this is one Nigerian that has proven that there is hope for this Nation! Such an excellent attitude and approach to service! And I must also mention, He never collected any tip from us!


Because of noble men like Mr. Peter Ayiwe, we can go to sleep knowing that the future is bright, knowing that we can still get the positive change we deserve as a people and as a nation! My appreciation also goes to everyone who made this light issue to trend, especially FESTAC COMMUNITY. God bless you! God used an exceptional man in the person of Mr. Peter Ayiwe to resolve the issue, at last!

My family and I remain grateful๐Ÿ™

Ejiro Ukaumune (E PLUS The Storyteller ✍๐Ÿฟ)

#justiceserved


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola