TOBI MANUELA...C.E.O COCOMANELLA LUXURY.




  FIRST THING I DO WHEN I WAKE UP

     Pray.


 MY ADDICTION

Worship and family.


 MY FAVOURITE COUNTRY

Ghana.


 WHAT DRIVES ME

Value creation to everything and everyone around me.


 EAT BEFORE BRUSHING OR BRUSH BEFORE EATING?

Eat before brushing!! The toothpaste will spoil the taste of the food.


WHAT I DO TO RELAX

 I travel ... alotttt!


MY AMBITION

To be the eyes of African fashion and a strong voice for entrepreneurship.


WORD OF INSPIRATION

"Seek to leave everyone and everything better than you found it".


BRAND STATEMENT

 Showcasing African beautiful heritage through our clothes.


***********************************************

Not everyone writes their own books, reports or content and that's not a crime.

You can employ the service of a GHOST WRITER. E PLUS The Storyteller is always available. We take care of the details behind the scene, while you keep your name and the credit.

Call/WhatsApp

07081536821







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola