THE DAY I MET HIM.(Part 4)
... A Story by E PLUS the Storyteller
 My mouth was opened wide while I looked at the beautiful white dress in the box, it looked exactly like the one I had worn to Lanre's party! Then, I saw a note attached to it.  Quickly, I opened it and it read: em..I don't know if this looks akward, but since I set my eyes on you, I have not been able to take you, off my mind.. and oh!.. I just figured out that you might need a back up white dress, since after that champagne, spilled on your dress(Lol). Hope you love it? Was wondering, what you think about me?...yours truly..Charles Thomas.
Hmmm... The same Charles! Chief Thomas' son! I began to ponder-
How did he get to know where I live? Wow! Well, I loved my new dress and I couldn't wait to put it on, but first, I had to make that toasted bread and egg sauce.
I settled down to eat and watch some of my favourite Programs..it was a reallyyyyy long day...gosh!
*********************************
Thankfully, the next day was a Sunday. I rocked my new white dress in Church, and i could tell that all eyes were on me (Lol).
   The sermon was all I needed to hear, and the songs? Hmmm.. just simply amazing!
The Church Service was over, so I sat by the window to watch out for  the cab driver I had arranged with, to pick me up afterwards. Then, I felt a hand touch me, as I looked back, I saw Charles! Yes! Charles Thomas. To say I was surprised, is even an understatement. I could hardly say a word. He just smiled.
"How are you?" He said.
"I..I..I am good, and you? What are you doing here?" I asked, still startled.
"Well, what do we do, in the house of God?" Charles responded.
"Well...I...."
"Hmmm...I know you are surprised to see me, but you can still make me feel welcomed." Charles added.
"Okay, you are welcome." I immediately replied.
"Were you about to leave?" Charles inquired.
"em.. actually, I'm expecting a cab driver to come pick me up." I replied.
"Well, if you don't mind, I can give you a ride." Charles continued.
  I weighed my options, and quite apparently, a free ride wasn't such a bad idea. Then, I called back the cab driver.
"Oga! Abeg, plan don change, I go call you next time." I pleaded.
"Madam no wahala." The cab driver replied. Then, i turned to Charles, he just stared and smiled at me, as we headed together, for his car.

The story continues....

*************************************
Get the story: MISS ROSE by E PLUS the Storyteller..


_"Okay..can this be done over dinner?"_ Tokunbo asked.

_"Dinner!?"_ I exclaimed.

_"Yes! Dinner. Even if it's not necessarily at the last restaurant I saw you and the guy you came in, with."_ Tokunbo said nonchalantly.

  _Then it dawned on me, that he actually saw me and Ben at the restaurant._ I froze immediately!

   In order not to leave anything to chance, I obliged Tokunbo's request.

_"Okay, let me know the place and time. Just send a text message."_ I replied......

_Now, you can get the full story of *MISS ROSE* from Okadabooks or simply send a message to 09075005895_.

_Relax, as you go on this suspense-filled journey with E PLUS the Storyteller._
_*MISS ROSE* has a lot of story to tell you._🙂

*First ten people to get this story, also gets a free Audio-Visual Story by E PLUS the Storyteller.*
*******************"******************

For all your stories
Building your  brand and content .
E PLUS the Storyteller Creative Writing Skills, Visual Arts and Blogging Program.

_Inspiration is the bedrock of creativity_

09075005895


...And it's finally here..
 TALES OF VERSES by Ejiro Emenike Ukaumune(a.k.a E PLUS the Storyteller) is a collection of stories based on real life experiences which ranges from Rape, Domestic violence, child molestation, human trafficking, Vanity and Family challenges.
 Allthe silent voices who have been unable to speak out against these vices are well represented in these stories. Fictional names have been used to protect the image of the people in these stories.

Click the link to get your copy.


Or send me a direct message with your email, on 08028489362, 09075005895.

 You get a free Audio-Visual Story from E PLUS the Storyteller when you get any of her stories, then you get two when you get all the stories😊
***********************************
Christmas is in the air and she just watches how excited everyone is..
And just as she looses hope of celebrating, yet another Christmas.. something happens!

It's a brand new Audio-visual Story by E PLUS the Storyteller, titled: 

*The Christmas Surprise For Emilia*

Call or send a WhatsApp message to 09075005895 to get your this story sent to your phone or email address..
You can also, send it as a gift to a loved one.

Then you get a free Audio Story by E PLUS the Storyteller, as a gift.
**************************************

It keeps getting better on every edition of this exclusive column tagged: MEET THE GUEST...hosted by E PLUS the Storyteller. To be on this exclusive program, you can send a message to 09075005895. We look forward to hearing from you!🤗

Stay tuned for more interesting editions.
*************************************



Are you tired of those stretch marks on your body??

Have you tried everything you know how to do best but still can't get it off?

Do you get scared or feel shy to go out because of how those marks looks on your body?

Have u been reaped off of your money by some other fake products and you are tired of spending more money with no results??

I have good news for you,you don't have to worry about how to get rid of those stretch marks anymore because we now have a permanent solution to what you've be looking for..

Use Glamoskin stretch mark oil to get rid of every stretch marks on your body and get that perfect skin you desire..it clears it completely and leaves no trace behind..Very cheap and affordable..hurry up and get yours now at a very affordable price.. Call/whatsapp this number to place your orders 07050889399




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola