Celebrating the opening of a New Worship Cenre by Emerging New Me Ministries.

  E PLUS The Storyteller ✍๐Ÿฟ: Welcome you to this special segment of Meet The Guest with E PLUS The Storyteller. ✍๐ŸฟCongratulations on your new worship centre. Tell us, what's the story?

            Pastor Judith King   (Emerging New Me New Ministries)

Judith King: Wow!!!! Thank you so much, our new worship centre was born out of a heart for expression. Many times our heart yearn for expression, we look for space to create some kind of atmosphere that will allow us spread our hands and feel at ease to demonstrate our inner feelings. One thing I asked God for, was for a space to give us freedom to experience Him in deeper dimension,

2. I asked the lord for a place to serve, and when we were shown the place, I was like "God how?" Hmmm... because normally with me, it's a no for me but I remembered my prayer and that's how we began working on the place. And today we have transformed the place to a beautiful palace.

E PLUS The Storyteller ✍๐Ÿฟ: Awesome So it's right to say that the tag 'Worship Centre' speaks volumes of what birthed the place?

Judith King: Yes

E PLUS The Storyteller ✍๐Ÿฟ: How would you describe your experience as a worship minister and, as a pastor?

Judith King: My experience as a worship minister and as a pastor has been amazing because you can't seperate the two, a worshipper is a leader and a pastor is a leader, there is just one goal and purpose and that's to attract God and the people to a meeting point. As a worshipper, I'm passionate about my job description. As a gatekeeper and a bridge builder, I'm excited everytime I open the door for God and man to meet, I'm so excited whenever I bring man out of the place of despair and discouragement. I'm excited whenever I'm able to function as a repairer in the lives of people.

 E PLUS The Storyteller ✍๐Ÿฟ: Hmmm...This is deep. Thanks for your time.

      And there you have it, viewers. A brand new worship centre has just been birthed for more expression of worship to God. E PLUS The Storyteller ✍๐Ÿฟ Creative Content Writing and Storytelling Team, celebrates with the amiable Pastor Judith King, and the entire family of Emerging New Me Ministries for this great mile stone. Looking forward to more Celebrations to come.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola