CEO of Udy Treasure Brooks Concept, UDUAK ROSEMARY AKPAN on MEET THE GUEST WITH E PLUS The Storyteller ✍️

 E PLUS The Storyteller✍🏿: Welcome to E PLUS The Storyteller Exclusive Chat Column tagged MEET THE GUEST with E PLUS The Storyteller.


UDUAK AKPAN: It's my pleasure.



E PLUS The Storyteller✍🏿: Can we meet you, officially?


UDUAK AKPAN: My name is Uduak Rosemary Akpan, I am a graduate of Computer Science from the University of Calabar, International diploma in Broadcast Journalism from African University, Accra and Institute of Commercial Management, UK. Presently I run a vocational skills training academy and the CEO of Udy Treasure Brooks Concept.



E PLUS The Storyteller✍🏿: Impressive👏🏽So what's the experience like, operating in different hats?


UDUAK AKPAN: Hmmm, it's been very interesting especially when you love what you are doing. When I got back to Nigeria after school I worked as an on air personality but after few years of working I felt my passion and zeal is in training people on how to be their own boss so I left work and set up my own company that specializes in training.



E PLUS The Storyteller✍🏿: Great👍🏽How would you describe the work force today? Do you think we have more people being encouraged enough to become their own boss?

 How easy or difficult is it, for people to take that step?🤔


 UDUAK AKPAN: The work force today is very frustrating and uninteresting because of the stress involved, especially in Lagos. People are not encouraged enough to be their own boss because even if you train a person without giving them the basic startup kit for their business then it becomes difficult for them to start their business. You need money to start a personal business no matter how small it is. It is not easy for people to take the bold step because the stress of owning a business in Nigeria is very tedious and heartbreaking.




 E PLUS The Storyteller✍🏿: So what would you recommend as a solution?


 UDUAK AKPAN: I think we all have a role to play in securing a good future for ourselves and others around us. We can't depend on government because they won't even pay attention to that area. Well meaning Individuals and corporate bodies can partner with vocational skills training centres to empower people who are serious about getting trained and starting up their own business. If we are ready to do this then lots of people will have their business running.


E PLUS The Storyteller: Sounds like a great idea.


 UDUAK AKPAN: I have a contact who lives abroad and he is ready to give startup to trainees but he gets a percentage from all proceeds from their business.This will make them to take their business,serious.


E PLUS The Storyteller✍🏿: Splendid👏🏽👏🏽

What sector are we are looking at, then?


UDUAK AKPAN: Any sector


E PLUS The Storyteller✍🏿: Oh! Great then👍🏽From a scale of 1-10, how would you rate the impact of your Brand thus far, and what's been your driving force?


UDUAK AKPAN: I won't give my brand 10/10 but I know there is room for improvement for my brand. So I will give my brand 7/10 because l am a proud trainer of well known CEOs in different fields of endeavours. When I have training now I make my ex students as facilitators that shows they are doing well.


 E PLUS The Storyteller✍🏿: Really splendid👏🏽In summary how can you describe Uduak?


UDUAK AKPAN:  Hmmmm, Uduak is a very creative lady, she thinks so much outside the box, she is passionate about training people to be self dependent. Uduak is a life practical personality(LPP), she is a believer of everything good is possible when you put your heart to it.' Uduak loves to travel, cook, sing(not just inside the bathroom), meet sensible, reliable and honest people. My slogan: I do everything except selling human parts.


E PLUS The Storyteller✍🏿: Really great having your presence on this segment.

UDUAK AKPAN: Thank you very much for the opportunity.

E PLUS The Storyteller: You're welcome.

_________________________

Sure you have enjoyed this episode of E PLUS The Storyteller exclusive chat Interview tagged: MEET THE GUEST WITH E PLUS The Storyteller ✍️

   Do you want to be on this segment?

Do you want to tell your story?

Do you want to talk about your Brand?

    For more enquiry, call/WhatsApp 07081536821


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola