"In the presence of God there is perfect liberty and at His right hands are pleasures for everymore.."

    Indeed it's always a great pleasure to listen to this handmaiden of God:
Chacha Ovo whenever she ministers in song. 
 Little  wonder her latest Worship single titled "SWEET SPIRIT" inspired by the Holy Spirit sets the tone for a moment of intensed worship to God.  

In this exclusive edition, we had a one on one chat with the soft spoken and amiable Worshipper as she tells us more about the inspiration behind the song: "SWEET SPIRIT"

Really insightful indeed! 


E Plus: Wow!  It's  such a delight having you on the Blog Chacha.. Congratulations on the release of your worship single..
 How does it feel?

Chacha Ovo:Thank you E-plus.. hmm it's unexplainable, it's  beyond but I feel blessed.

E PLUS: Awesome..so tell us, how long has this been in progress before the actual release?

Chacha Ovo: Well,it really took a lot from me..the time spent in the studio, energy exhausted, and prayers too.

E PLUS: And I believe it is all paying off.

Chacha Ovo: Yes.

 E PLUS: That's great...So can you tell the viewers when you realised your God-given gift and how did all begin?

Chacha Ovo: It is indeed great, wonderful  and amazing  to me, that amongst many potentials that abound, God has chosen to use me and I'm very humbled.
 Although previously  I used to be in the choir, later, I discontinued for some reasons. Not until I got married and I didn't know that there were things I needed to discover about myself.

  It was my husband who encouraged  me always, to worship God in songs whenever I am engaged in the house chores, he stated categorically that the Lord wants to hear my voice in worship to Him.
 So, eventually I began to worship but not so frequently. I was quite reluctant though.
  Prior to this time,  we stayed at home, not going to church due to things we had seen in churches.

 Even when I took permission from my husband to attend a church close by he refused and that made me upset with him because stating home during Church service was a not part of me.
 Surprisingly, One fateful day, he returned  from work and said I could be attending  "my church" I want to go, but for him he would stay home and I asked him what made him change his mind?
He said:
"The Lord wants me to go for peace to reign." Hence, I began to attend the church and sometimes my husband would attend some of the Church  programs with me but l observed he wasn't as keen as I was so eventually, he  stopped.
  On another fateful day, my husband told me he went to his Elder sister's house to see her for a meeting but didn't meet her, he was informed that she went to church. So, he decided to wait.  His sister's  daughter suggested that my husband should go to the Church (DABAR CHRISTIAN CENTRE (at 3rd Avenue, D close, Festac town Lagos.)
to see her. My husband got there and while in attendance, the man of God called him out to join the leadership school( which is the school of the spirit of God.)
Eventually I began to attend DABAR CHRISTIAN CENTRE too.
I found out my spiritual life was building and on my first visit to the Church, during  service the Pastor, Dr Alex  Olugbami(Who is my spiritual Father,now.) called me out and handed me the microphone, he said God wants me to worship Him that I should sing, so I was surprised, in the midst of glorious worshippers present!

 After the entire program, God Almighty transformed my spirit and gave me an insight into deeper revelations beyond the human comprehension, mine is to obey what He is says every day of my life so I am grateful to God.

E PLUS: Quite insightful, indeed!

Chacha Ovo: Thank u madam E-plus.

E PLUS: Now, let's talk about the inspiration behind the latest worship single:
"SWEET SPIRIT".

Chacha Ovo: OK.. Thank you very much.

I had the inspiration when I was working at home, then I heard a voice in my spirit, that there is a song God wants to give to me called "SWEET SPIRIT" that  I should write, so the inspiration of the song persisted while I continued writing until I was done.

E PLUS: Wow! Thank God for the Holy spirit

Chacha Ovo: Yes, He is the person who leads us right. I bless the Lord God for His Spirit in us.. John:-6:63

E PLUS: I believe this won't be the last we would hear from Chacha.

Chacha Ovo: Hmmmm, yes ..by His mercy and His grace never comes to an end, they are new every morning.

E PLUS: How can the viewers reach you..?

Chacha Ovo: OK.. You can reach me on

watsap:08184186464,facebook:Chacha ovo,Email:chaworship@gmail.com, phone call:08060395290.

 E PLUS: Awesome..

 It's been a great pleasure having you on this platform. On behalf of E PLUS The Storyteller and theadmin production, here is wishing you all the best as you continue to soar higher.

Chacha Ovo: Thank you very much E-plus and also The Lord God bless you and the admin production for more insight.
I bless the name of the Lord .....
Thank you very much E-plus ,I also thank the viewers, The Lord God blessed u, and the admin production for more insight.. I bless the name of the Lord God Almighty.

There you have it viewers, all the insights you can get about this inspiring Worship song "SWEET SPIRIT" by Chacha Ovo.
    To listen and download this song, click the link:  

https://youtu.be/NdJ9gzuCmiE
   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola